Thursday, November 7, 2013

Non pharmaceutical thermometers everywhere [Jacqui]


I have been  thinking about this particular 'hunt' for 10 days...where to get a picture of a non pharmaceutical temperature monitoring device?...and I realized yesterday this one has been staring me in the face all the time...I set it to 19 degrees Celsius every morning as seen on the digital display. I certainly need to improve my powers of observation. :) Jacqui


This is an exhibition of my improving powers...[of observation], now I am better tuned... I see potential  hunts of temperature monitors everywhere....this is the display panel of a ford caravan, showing on the first row, in the middle, an ambient outside temperature of 88 degrees Fahrenheit and on second row an internal temperature of 67 degrees  for our driving comfort.

At home  I viewed with fresh eyes.....the oven digital display.....the forgotten infant thermometer ...the bathroom hot water boiler gauge....etc etc etc my life has taken on an added  dimension where once I was blind and now I see!.....Lol

Take care everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jacqui, I like the stories you tell around these photographs... Good observations, thanks and cheers UMIT

    ReplyDelete