Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Consumer product that can also be used as a temperature detection device (Hafidha)

 Hi everybody, today, it was a little special for me, my husband went to our hometown which is 500 km from Tunis.He was obliged to leave me with the children to visit her mother.
Returning tonight with the kids from the school, I felt they were a little sad because of the absence of their father, but what I will do to motivate them  and especially  this period  of exams.
I have not put much time to think, I know they love sweets too . Directly I went with them to the Carrefour Market which is in my way home. I bought chocolate " Ferrero Rocher " .
Reading the email relating to scavenger hunt, I catch this opportunity to take these photos  .




Definitely the chocolate will melt otherworld 30 ° C, certainly if it has been exposed to the heat, when we open the package, we can discover the change of the initial fom .

 It's so funny,  if we don’t have monitor, we can think of chocolate. Any ways we must not think to put “Ferrero rocher”, not only is it more expensive than the monitor but also as health personnel I guarantee that the chocolate does not melt in the heat, but in my mouth (unwanted event that you cannot prevent it with all risk assessments :) )

1 comment:

  1. Hafidha hi, thanks for the submission, well done. Chocolate melts around 30 deg C, as you indicated, if it melts and then goes back to normal temperatures, you will see that the initial shape has changed. Best would be with plain bar chocolates, ferrero rocher is not only expensive, but also has a lot of nuts inside that keeps the form better than regular plain milk chocolates. Of course chocolate is one correct answer - can you think of other products that could also be used for the same purpose?

    Cheers UMIT

    ReplyDelete