Saturday, October 12, 2013

TRUCKS FROM GHANA

Hi Everyone. Better almost late than never! I had a completely different experience than Umit. Not a single truck to see on my usual routes which I guess the trucks tend to avoid due to unbearable traffic....I ended up tracking these two down at the Tema port area, the first one is a frozen fish transporter that had come back from the north of Ghana to refill..it is used for transporting frozen fish to distributers outside the capital, Accra.
.
 The second one is a fruit and vegetable truck that was waiting in line to load up...notice the suspicious look the young 'driver's mate' who was guarding the truck is giving me...he  later shooed me off in no uncertain terms...certainly a brand new experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqui, this is what I call "hunt". You really made an effort to hunt one down. Good photos. Thanks, UMIT

    ReplyDelete