Thursday, October 17, 2013

Transfer Heat (outside the scope of pharmaceutical cold chain)



Hello everybody, we just celebrated the last days "Edhha  Aid" during this Party , we slaughtered a sheep, we got family and friends and I have prepared several traditional recipes.
Today is my last day off, I'm tired and I did not want to cook. I just prepared these good kebabs. I started preparing barbecue grill with charcoal.
With the Grilling, We Have amount of live radiant heat, for cooking meat and vegetables very quickly, the Heat transfer to the food is done via thermal radiation and direct conduction.

Essentially, the meal was quickly prepared, and I had a little more time to clean my house, to answer assignment step 8 and get some rest.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks so great! I like this type of heat transfer :) It is a great example how useful is heat ;) yam-yam delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Andrey, you are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hafidha, another mouth-watering example of heat transfer! This group is so imaginative! Grilling over an open flame is a clear demonstration of radiant heat energy. What do you think would happen to your kebabs if you closed the lid on the grill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kevin,
      I've never tried to do it, if I did not have dinner I would have tried ;), but I guess they will grill more after and after a few minutes the fire goes out (to be continued to confirm that except if they will burn advice me because the end will not be happy at all :) )

      Delete